There can be many reasons why a web page does not display the proper content on the page such as icons, style sheets, images, flash, etc. Here is a list of some things to check out to see if something is conflicting with your Internet Browser.
1. Screen Resolution should be set at proper adjustments to the sites recommended viewing resolution.
2. Any new or old Add-ons may give issue, so if you got any errors disable all your add-ons and start enabling them till you find out what 1 was conflicting.
3. Make sure if using Adobe Flash Player that the install was not installed inproperly, corrupted, or dropped 1/2 through download. If this is the issue Uninstall Application then Re-install.
4. Clean your Cookies, Temporary Internet Files, and History.
5. Run a Virus Scan/Anti-Spyware Scan to make sure you do not have any Spyware, Malware, Adware, or Virus’s affecting your Internet Experience.
6. Try another Browser to see if it is not something wrong with your computer or Internet Connection such as IE, Firefox, Netscape, Opera, or other stand alone browsers.
7. Check to make sure your firewall or Packet Handler if any is not blocking any content from certain websites.
8. Check Internet Settings under Internet Options to manage your settings as this may block certain sites depending on how you have the settings setup for Internet, Local Intranet, Trusted Sites, Restricted Sites, and Privacy under Security Settings.
9. Make sure to set your Pop-up Blocker so certain applications can load if site recommends them.
10. Always use up-to-date Internet Browser while browsing, as for some older browsers have out dated settings and can cause conflicts.
The list can go on but these are some essential points to check out if you are having issues viewing web pages.