Installing a Power Supply into Desktop Chassis (Tower).
Installing a PS2 Power Supply:
1. Make sure New Power Supply is compatible with all other components in your computer, making sure also that it provides sufficient wattage throughout your Computer.
2. Make sure and check that dimensions of the power supply will fit in your case or tower properly before installing. (Not all Power Supplies are the Same in dimension).
3. When ready to install make sure old power supply is unplugged from any wall Outlet, or any other hardware device withing your tower or case.
4. After taking all the screws out and removing the old power supply, carefully slide the new power supply into the old power supplies housing.
5. Replace the screws securing the power supply into place.
6. After power supply is secure start hooking up its connectors to other hardware devices starting with the main connection to the motherboard.
7. After all components…
View original post 135 more words